Have you been convicted of a criminal offense in the past? A criminal pardon can help you more easily gain employment and educational opportunities, and possibly allow for you to travel outside the country.
You may be eligible for a criminal pardon if you have:
- Completed your sentence, including parole, and have paid any fine and/or financial penalty.
- Completed any probation period.
- Demonstrated that you are a law abiding citizen.
- Completed a waiting period of:
- 5 years for any summary offence
- 10 years for any indictable offence.
What isn’t eligible?
If you have been convicted of the following offence you are not eligible for a criminal pardon:
- A sexual act involving a child (Schedule 1 Offence under Criminal Records Act).
- More than three indictable offences with a jail sentence of two years or more.
If you believe you are eligible for a criminal pardon contact us for a quote!